Email Us!

Have a question you'd like addressed? Send it to mikehaverkamp1960@gmail.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Why I am Running- Jim

"There are many diverse concerns and issues facing the City Council at this time and in the future which I believe my experiences, in both engineering and finance management, will help me address them with fellow Council members."

"Leadership, decision making and consensus building are the strengths that I have developed throughout my career, and these strengths have thus enabled me to be successful in many diverse experiences. I bring those same abilities to the Council position for University Heights."

"The major issue at this time is the Maxwell proposal for the St. Andrew Property. I continue to believe that the revised Maxwell proposal offers University Heights the ability for continued responsible fiscal management, and provides the opportunity for our community to define itself at a new level."

Read more of my thought here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. After the moderator sees your comment it will be approved. (providing you're not a spammer)